Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wild Kingdom

Well, apparently it is nature week at the Corley house...

We went to the park this morning and Isabella spotted a deer who we watched for quite awhile because he wasn't in least bit scared of us. Isabella was shushing me in the car as we were getting out so I wouldn't scare him away.



At dinner (we ate out on our back deck) I was inside getting my plate and the girls were outside already with theirs when I hear Isabella yelping about something. I walk over to see what the hulabaloo is about and she is holding one of my gardening shoes I had left outside. She says, "Mom, THERE IS SOMETHING IN YOUR SHOE!"

She had found a toad sitting in my shoe - we all giggled. By the time I had gotten my camera he had hopped out. The pictures are of Isabella watching him. She definitely is a nature enthusiast.

No comments: