My girls LOVE Mr. Stinky feet! We went to a little concert today and the girls got their groove on. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of Mr. Stinky Feet and the Hiccups...but we had a great time.
Man this makes me wish Iived in a major metropolitan area. Maybe next move?! I'm still trying to figure out how to come visit soon. Your boat posts are killing me!! I'll bet our girls would have fun together. Hi and hugs to all,
3 comments:
Man this makes me wish Iived in a major metropolitan area. Maybe next move?! I'm still trying to figure out how to come visit soon. Your boat posts are killing me!! I'll bet our girls would have fun together. Hi and hugs to all,
Jill
I have the cutest nieces in the world! I can't believe how long Kate's hair is getting and I still am loving Isabella's haircut.
Jill - come ANYTIME! I love visitors. I know our girls would love to play together.
Annika, we miss you already!
Post a Comment