She also pulled her hat over her eyes and wouldn't let Uncle Adam adjust it. I don't think boating is her new favorite past time.
We took the kids boating on Saturday with the help of Uncle Adam and Monica (Thank you, thank you, thank you). I think we might be crazy. Our children are not quite boat enthusiasts yet. But they better become ones because we just bought a pontoon boat for our lake. (We inherited this boat from Uncle Jack) They did just fine but it was quite funny watching all of them experience it. Thank you to Monica for all the great pictures. Please come and visit us and we will take you boating!!!!!













1 comment:
Looks like fun! You're only about an 8 on the crazy scale for taking 3 kids boating. Adam looks so grown up I can't even stand it. (Could be because he IS grown up, which just makes me plain old.)
I totally want to come and go boating. Syd and Brenna are totally into the water this summer.
Post a Comment