

Did you know that snails poop? Everybody poops!
It was gorgeous here today and we spent all afternoon in our backyard playing. Our new backyard has all sorts of creepy crawlies and Isabella just loves them. Kate is not so fond of them and can be found screaming at them and stomping on them. Isabella found two good size snails today and was totally grossed out and thrilled at the same time. She was shrieking in delight and in disgust at their sliminess. I think the snails must have been extremely scared because they pooped all over her hands. (Yes Nana, we washed throughly after the encounter. :))

2 comments:
Tatum is somewhere in between Kate and Tatum on the bug front : ) Sometimes she wants them, other times she'll scream!
OK, the snail poop is gross! I'm sure I will soon be washing such things off Andrew's hands. Hopefully we won't have any slimy snails to deal with!
Post a Comment