Friday, June 6, 2008

My Nemesis



The Kitchen is my nemesis! I feel like all I do is clean my kitchen. This week was a bad week for my kitchen because I didn't stay on top of it and it was disgusting to say the least. We had our friends Dianna, Ben and Peter come over to play today and I have to apologize to them!! I just finished cleaning it (with help from John!!! awesome husband) and those of you with small children will appreciate this post. I had to take a picture because the amount of time my kitchen is beautifully clean is so small that I sometimes want to cry. So here is the clean kitchen and in 9 hours it will begin its downward spiral back to a disaster. I wish I had taken a before picture...

3 comments:

coolhandrew said...

You missed a spot. . .

Jill said...

I feel ya, sister! Not just the kitchen, but the whole house. Sometimes I feel like all I do is pick things up and put them away. All.Day.Long.

and p.s. I need to come see your house... I can't believe I've never seen it.

Tanya said...

Your kitchen is beautiful! I have kitchen envy, partly because it is so clean! Why is it so hard to keep up? Oh, yeah, b/c we are constantly fixing food or drinks for our little people...