We put our pontoon boat in the water on Friday and officially broke it in all weekend. Thank you Darin! He helped John put it in the water and took our first boat ride with us. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of him, but we appreciate your help and enjoyed your company. On Saturday, Uncle Adam and Monica road with us and ate dinner on the boat with us. Again, no pictures of them, but loved having them join us. On Sunday, we took a ride, swam and ate dinner on the boat again. By Sunday I had my act together and got pictures of Uncle Drew and Johnna, who joined us. What a fun weekend. We definitely could get used to this!!!
(don't worry Nana - they only had their life jackets off while we dried them off from swimming and while they were eating)



I actually drove the boat!



Mark - cruising and snoozing

O Captain, My Captain



Kate enjoyed this boat much more then the ski boat!
3 comments:
It looks like loads of fun! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Awesome! Wish I could be there with you guys on the boat.
We wish you could be here too Auntie Anna!
Post a Comment