John has had a GO-T for eight years and last week he woke up and for no known reason shaved it off. I was laying in bed and could see him getting ready for work and thought there was an imposter in our house. It totally freaked me out. I spent the next several days just staring at him. Isabella thought he looked strange and Kate just liked touching his face. Apparently, it is not that big of a changed because nobody else has noticed.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Something's Missing...
John has had a GO-T for eight years and last week he woke up and for no known reason shaved it off. I was laying in bed and could see him getting ready for work and thought there was an imposter in our house. It totally freaked me out. I spent the next several days just staring at him. Isabella thought he looked strange and Kate just liked touching his face. Apparently, it is not that big of a changed because nobody else has noticed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He looks like our father!!
Post a Comment