We bought a used play set at a great price! Very exciting!!! I think we will use this all the time. John didn't think I could help him put it up, but I did. I told him I am deceptively strong, like an ant.
Lisa, you are a blogging maniac! I am so far behind, but I'm going to catch up soon. Thanks for all the great pics. One question... does John know about this blog?
LOL about the "deceptively strong like an ant" comment. :-)
John does know about the blog - I had to take off some of the info on my profile but otherwise he's ok with it. I am sure the blogging newness will wear off. :)
2 comments:
Lisa, you are a blogging maniac! I am so far behind, but I'm going to catch up soon. Thanks for all the great pics. One question... does John know about this blog?
LOL about the "deceptively strong like an ant" comment. :-)
John does know about the blog - I had to take off some of the info on my profile but otherwise he's ok with it. I am sure the blogging newness will wear off.
:)
Post a Comment