Okay, I have given in to the world of Blogging. John , Isabella, Kate and Mark got me a new camera for Mother's Day so I thought it would be a perfect reason to make my debut. SHHH, don't tell John - he might take my present back. :)
My Mother's day didn't go quite as I envisioned it. I was in bed for all of Saturday and half of Sunday with a mastitis infection. We didn't get to do much. Isabella spent all day shouting various forms of Happy Mother's Day to me. Very sweet. My favorite was when she was going boop on the potty and shouting it repeatedly only to pause to ask me to wipe her. Ahhh, the joys of motherhood. Here are some shots with my new camera. (well, the pictures are above because I am just figuring this whole thing out)
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wooooo Hoooo! This is so exciting. The girls are soooooo pretty and getting so big. Mark is looking more and more like you, Lis!
What kind of camera did you get? Darling pics.
I loved looking at your blog, we need to get together, call me oh tech savy lady and lets set a date!
Traci
Post a Comment