Life with four children...
Honey! You need to change the title! It needs to read "Life with 4 children" hehehe
Ha - I should leave it because it tells you how busy I am...:)
Super cute! Tell my brother to learn how to smile.
What a beautiful family! I am very impressed with the spider in your garage! It is fun to read Annika's remarks. Happy April! Aunt Jillsclerslun
So Mom wants me to tell you she is not sure how the word she had to type to leave a message came up after her name. She says she does not know what the 'f' she is doing :) Really, she said that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Honey! You need to change the title! It needs to read "Life with 4 children" hehehe
Ha - I should leave it because it tells you how busy I am...:)
Super cute! Tell my brother to learn how to smile.
What a beautiful family! I am very impressed with the spider in your garage! It is fun to read Annika's remarks. Happy April! Aunt Jillsclerslun
So Mom wants me to tell you she is not sure how the word she had to type to leave a message came up after her name. She says she does not know what the 'f' she is doing :) Really, she said that!
Post a Comment