Life with four children...
Haha! Cute pics. I'm afraid to ask, but why is the puke maroon? Raspberries? Medicine?I hope you all get well soon. I'm sure you have had just about enough of this stomach bug junk.Love ya.
Were you feeding the children beets again?
I have a feeling you will find that a very handy tool through the years.
Surprisingly, it was from chocolate pudding!
soo...how does it work for you??! Inquiring minds REALLY want to know. (seriously, i do.)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha! Cute pics. I'm afraid to ask, but why is the puke maroon? Raspberries? Medicine?
I hope you all get well soon. I'm sure you have had just about enough of this stomach bug junk.
Love ya.
Were you feeding the children beets again?
I have a feeling you will find that a very handy tool through the years.
Surprisingly, it was from chocolate pudding!
soo...how does it work for you??! Inquiring minds REALLY want to know. (seriously, i do.)
Post a Comment