That looks so good I want to eat it through my monitor! Can't wait to bake cookies with my favorite three Corley girls at Christmas. Four Corley women in the kitchen - we could take over the world! :-)
I did lots with apples this fall, too. I have some fillings waiting to be made into apple pies. Hopefully they'll be as tasty as yours. It looked wonderful!
I would love to get your recipe for apple butter. Chris loves it! He bought a jar of it in Weston for $7 when we went to the Apple Fest. I'm sure I could make it cheaper, and perhaps, tastier!
2 comments:
That looks so good I want to eat it through my monitor! Can't wait to bake cookies with my favorite three Corley girls at Christmas. Four Corley women in the kitchen - we could take over the world! :-)
I did lots with apples this fall, too. I have some fillings waiting to be made into apple pies. Hopefully they'll be as tasty as yours. It looked wonderful!
I would love to get your recipe for apple butter. Chris loves it! He bought a jar of it in Weston for $7 when we went to the Apple Fest. I'm sure I could make it cheaper, and perhaps, tastier!
Post a Comment