Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Day

So today is my birthday and I am exhausted. Birthdays aren't what they used to be. Somehow children don't get the memo that they should not whine, cry and run you ragged on your birthday. I remember when this day was all about me. Even though it was a tough day and very unbirthday like, I can't help but think what a blessing my three little rugrats are.

John's unique wrapping style...I thought for sure something was going to jump out.


Calgon take me away!

5 comments:

Dianna said...

AHHHHH!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday! Most likely I FORGOT it was your birthday! I'm so sorry! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!
What did you get?? I can't tell what was lurking inside the cooler.

Jill said...

Dang it! Happy birthday a day late! Wish I could take you out to dinner to celebrate. I know what you mean about birthdays never being the same after kids.

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday - a little late. Sorry to hear it was exhausting! Next time you're in town, we should go to dinner without children!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday!

Annikakes said...

Wait until they are older and start "cooking" breakfast for you. :-)