I don't know if this is the forum for this, but I think it is a crack-up. Isabella has definitely been around a breastfeeding mama for too long. :) John found her playing dress-up and pumping. Sorry Andrew and Adam...

Bella loves her brother Mark, who is now crawling, follows her all around the living room when he is on the floor.


5 comments:
This post cracks me up! Andrew has done the exact same thing - now that's disturbing! And Mark is crawling?! YIKES! Jonathan isn't really interested, mainly b/c he HATES being on his tummy! And I'm OK with him staying in one place for a little while longer! :)
Hahahaha! How funny is that? Isabella, you sure are growing up fast!! I'll bet you are the best big sister!
So funny!! Talk about blackmail when she brings home her future husband!
I think that it's so cute that she wants to be just like her mommy! :)
Grayson always "big" boobs... if he only knew... =) Cute post!!
Post a Comment